Sorry, this job has expired.
1st Choice Delivery's Topeka, KS office is looking for ambitious and energetic Delivery Drivers to drive general commodity routes.
We have an immediate opening for a driver with a box truck. You must have and maintain your own box truck to qualify.
Pay will be approximately $1,500 per week, although your earnings will strictly depend on how well you know the area and how many deliveries you can make in a day. The more deliveries you do, the more money you make.
A sign on bonus of $500 will be paid after 3 months.
Your vehicle will load in Topeka and run through Manhattan and Junction City. This is a great route for anyone who lives in Topeka proper, Manhattan, Junction City, or the surrounding areas. The route is Monday-Friday and should take approximately 6-8 hours each day.
Why should you join us at 1st Choice Delivery?
• Because these are local deliveries and dedicated routes, you'll be home daily. You'll average under 150 daily miles.
• We offer high annual earnings.
• You'll be delivering for national clients.
• We offer weekly settlements and a Fuel Surcharge Program.
Please note: as the owner operator you are responsible for all expenses related to the vehicle. This includes fuel, vehicle repairs, taxes, insurance, and any additional equipment necessary to complete the deliveries.
• Must be able to pass a background check, motor vehicle report, and drug screening.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must have extensive knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to obtain DOT medical certification if needed.
1st Choice Delivery (formally 1st Choice Courier & Distribution) has been operating since 1989. We pride ourselves on providing top of the line regional transportation and logistics solutions for shippers delivering to Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, and Eastern Kansas. Our mission is to deliver at the Right Place, to the Right Time, in the Right Way.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.